Impact resistant windows are being manufactures with polyvinyl membrane in the middle layer capable to withstand storm winds up to 200 miles per hour resisting the impact of air-borne debris during a storm, hurricane windows are designed to stay in one piece, protecting the building from the devastating effects of high winds . These windows could also provide energy efficiency to your structure, including minimum sound disturbance and UV protection.
In addition to providing hurricane protection, Impact Windows, are the most visually pleasing alternative because essentially there are no additions made to the structure of the building.
Impact Windows Features:
- Round the clock Hurricane Protections
- Noise Reduction
- No visible visual impact to your home or business.
- Proven quality
- Energy Efficient
- Provide permanentÂ protection against tornados, storms and hurricane at any time
- When glass cracks will create a â€˜spider-likeâ€™ cracking pattern
- A much higher sound insulation rating due to its damping effect