Hurricane Storm Panels – Aluminum and Clear
Removable Storm Panels provide the most cost-effective protection against the violent ravages of Hurricanes and Tropical Storms. Their rock-solid durability and easy set-up makes Storm Panels an absolute necessity anywhere storms and hurricanes threaten the safety of your property. Our .050″ and .063″ aluminum storm panels, as well as our 20-gauge galvanized steel panels, have been engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes in the country and have been reviewed and accepted by the Miami-Dade County product control division. We carry 20 and 24-gauge galvanized steel panels. We also offer .040″ aluminum panels which are approved by SBCCI
These panels are designed to slip into an upper header track and fasten to a lower track with washer-based wing nuts. The panels can be removed from the tracks and can be easily stored in your garage or shed. Our panels can also be attached directly to the wall without tracks by concrete anchor and stainless steel screws.
Storm Panel Features:
- Panels are custom designed and engineered to each specific open at your home or business.
- Our 2″ rise panel design has approximately 25% more strength than a flat panel or plywood.
- Panels have been engineered to adapt and blend aesthetically with any architectural style.
- Our reinforced track system and self-aligning overlapping panels assure the easiest set-up for your home or business.
- Storm panels provide economical and effective protection
- Simple Installation
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Easy project for do-it-yourselfers
- We are now carrying Protexan (clear panels)
We offer the highest-quality storm panels in the industry. Storm panels are one the most cost-effective ways to protect your home during hurricane season. Our storm panels feature excellent durability and ease of application. An entire house can be secured in under an hour. Our storm panels are made of heavy-duty aluminum, which is approved by Miami-Dade hurricane code. Panels can be easily stacked in your garage when not in use, ten panels stack to approximately one inch in depth. Panels are a snap to put up on your home.